Saturday, February 26, 2011

my day

2day was raining cats and dogs..at first i thought wanna wash my clothes but then when i c the rain..."x jadila!" it's so heavy...i'm afraid that it won't dry as exactly as i want..coz i don't like my clothes 2 b "lembap" and all..heee~ in the evening i went to ktm 2 send my lil sis there..act i don't wanna send her but she insisted me so i have 2...@ not she would 'tarek muka 14 inci' 2 me.haha...so after sending her there i went 2 collage back...silly huh? just 2 send her there and i've 2 wait 4 a nother bus there..haish~ xpela...but i wih i could fly...weeee..so i dont have 2 take the bus anymore! 

when i arrive at collage it was raining again...so i decided 2 open my lappy..but then the storms have come out! x jadi bukak lappy..takut meletop! hehe...so i just lie at the bed waiting for the rain 2 stop...then i c my fon...silent...i try sending a msg 2 him..coz just now he said that he wanna go 2 sleep..i wonder y...? hurm...maybe he's exhausted...=) frankly, after that he reply and ask 2 c me! i was happy but at the same time worry..coz its raining and theres storm...! but he said he wanna 2 coz he's going back 2 his home.."so otw maybe we can meet" and he said he wanna gv me sumtim...i wonder what? ? then after metin him and yada3...i went back 2 college...i felt so hungry so i buy some meggi from the store..donno y my tum2 hurts so much lately!
then i felt asleep 4 awhile coz of the rain..then night me and zaza went 2 c PEMANIS...the festival of culture that was organized by PERSATUAN KEBUDAYAAN ANAK NEGERI 9...it was nice..theres haziq AF...azam the IDOLA KECIL...then theres tengku MUKRIZ! he's handsome..but hes pronounce in malay is quite bad for a tengku.hahaha...listening 2 his speak just like oreng putih yg makan sambel belacan.hahaha...then after all the show..we went back..but i went back alone coz zaza have meeting...then went i arrive at college i fekt hungry again! time 4 MEGGI...then i open up my fb acc...then now blog...=) thats all for 2day..bye me....ily....

No comments:

Post a Comment