Saturday, February 26, 2011

i would do anything for you...but u won't do the same..?

call me stupid, call me liar, 
all this year of pain, 
made me struggle in vain, 
seeing you with another made me stronger than ever,
made me wanna be me forever, 
it's cruel for me but i'll take anything for you, 
but you'll never understand what i felt for you,
u said u love me but u'll never ever did what i'll do for you, 
i'll give u all what i had,
even u toss it in a trash, 
to give me ur love that's all i ever asked...
coz u'll never understand....
i would jump of the roof for you,
i would stab myself for you, 
i would take all this pain for you, 
i want 2 get stuck for the rest of my life with you,
i would die for you, 
i would do anything for you,
coz anything that i do will only just for you... 
but will you do the same...
no, you won't do the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment